Friday, October 10, 2008

Portrait Time Everybody!

It has been a while since I emptied Javin's camera onto my computer, thus a long time since I posted them for you. I went through them and found a TON of great ones, so today I thought I would post the photos he took of his peeps! Enjoy!
This is a self shot, if you couldn't guess!
Here is Javin's daddy!
Here is Mommy!
This is Javin's Auntie M (Megan)!
And this last picture is of his buddy and cousin, Shaylee!
I kid you not, none of these have been altered in any way and were all taken by Javin. He just loves to capture EVERYTHING with his camera.

2 comments:

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I'm just always amazed by his ability to capture what he aims at!
Fun pics!

Marsha said...

You guys never told me about this one. I had to find it myself. How very fun. I really enjoyed discovering it.