Saturday, August 23, 2008

A walk around the neighborhood yields these beauties!

Javin has a far different view of the world than I do. His angles, and altitude often catch things I miss. I found these treasures once I downloaded them. I enjoy seeing the world through his eyes! I hope that you all can too.
Here he has captured his sister Orissa asleep in her mobile bed!
These two pictures are of his Great Gramma Booher's high school. It is now a not so nice tenement building. I really like the angled one that seems to draw my eyes to the graffiti on the wall.
This is my favorite "treasure" from this walk. I didn't see these hands at all. Javin tried to get me to see them, as he was pointing out everything he was capturing, but alas I sometimes am at a loss for what he is trying to convey. Now I see the beauty that is these prints!
Have a grand weekend, and I am sure Aaron will finally tell you what that other picture is!

2 comments:

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

He really does have an eye! Great shots, Javin! :)

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Great shots. I like his angles. I never think to put the camera in the hands of my kids, but what a great idea. :D